As a PHP developer (m/f/x) you will be a part of an agile team that develops circuit and proving ground management software using state-of-the-art technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery
- Be part of an agile team that develops smart solutions on a service-oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code review
- Follow guidelines and processes widely shared among the whole team, in terms of software factory (tools and practices)
- Experience in web development with OOP languages
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.0 and Laravel
- Proficiency with MySQL or other database technologies
- Experience in web-based applications and SaaS technologies
- Clear understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite
- Experience in version control technologies
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible working models in part- or full-time at our offices in Hamburg (DE) or Aachen (DE)
- Ability to work in a business area with a huge potential for further digitalisation
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV incl. a brief overview of your previous software projects and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (firstname.lastname@example.org).