Our Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions (Internet)
HTA Circuit Booking GmbH (hereinafter referred to as circuit-booking.com) is not itself the organizer of the events offered. These are organized by the respective trackday organizer (provider of driving active events on a race track (operator of a race track or a third party who conducts driving active events on a race track)). By purchasing the ticket, contractual relations regarding the event attendance are exclusively concluded between the trackday participant (customer) and the respective trackday organizer. These legal relationships may be subject to the trackday organizer's own general terms and conditions. circuit-booking.com sells the tickets exclusively on behalf of the respective trackday organizer as an agent or commission agent. By ordering tickets, the customer commissions circuit-booking.com with the handling of the ticket purchase including delivery of the booking confirmation / ticket by online shipping.
- For all contracts and placed orders concerning the delivery of tickets and vouchers, the following terms and conditions apply exclusively in relation to circuit-booking.com.
- The terms and conditions of the respective trackday organizer apply to the respective contractual relationship between the trackday organizer and the customer, insofar as these are included in the order process. The customer can find these by clicking on the links directly in the offer.
II. Conclusion of contract, cancellation
- The offer for the conclusion of a contract is made by the customer as soon as he has clicked the so-called "Buy" button or a correspondingly clearly labelled button. Only with the allocation and transmission of the transaction number / order number / order number by circuit-booking.com to the customer a contract between the customer and the respective contractual partner (trackday-organizer or circuit-booking.com) is concluded. Deviating from this, in case of the payment method prepayment, the contract is concluded upon successful debiting of the customer's payment account with the full payment amount.
- circuit-booking.com does not guarantee the correctness of the data contained in the online presence of www.circuit-booking.com.
- circuit-booking.com is entitled to cancel an order of the customer, for which a transaction number / order number / order number has already been assigned (unilateral right of withdrawal), if the customer violates or tries to circumvent specific conditions set by the trackday organizer and / or circuit-booking.com, which were pointed out during the advance sale (e.g. e.g. violation of the limitation of the order quantity per customer, violation of the terms and conditions of the documents, in particular resale prohibitions, circumvention attempt by registration and use of several user profiles etc.) and / or open claims from the previous business relationship with the customer exist. In particular, the use of tickets for commercial advertising and / or marketing purposes (e.g. as prizes for commercial competitions and / or other commercial prize draws) or resale is not permitted without the prior written consent of the respective trackday organizer. Cancellation / withdrawal may also be declared by implication by crediting the amounts paid.
- The above-mentioned right of withdrawal is governed by §§ 346 ff. BGB under exclusion of § 350 BGB apply to the aforementioned right of withdrawal.
- In the event that the general terms and conditions of the trackday organizer and the general terms and conditions of circuit-booking.com contain contradictory provisions, the general terms and conditions of circuit-booking.com shall take precedence over the specific terms and conditions of the trackday organizer.
III. Price components & payment modalities
- Ticket prices may exceed the printed ticket prices. Payment is possible by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), giropay, Sofortüberweisung, paydirekt or ApplePay, depending on the event and order modalities. Statutory value added tax is included in the price. The total price of the order including all fees is due for payment immediately after the conclusion of the contract for the payment methods credit card, giropay, Sofortüberweisung, paydirekt and ApplePay. The payment is processed by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland.
- Service and shipping costs can be charged for internet orders, which can vary depending on the event. These fees will be shown to the customer in the shopping cart during the order process, no other unspecified costs will be charged.
IV. Right of revocation and sample revocation form
- A right of withdrawal for consumers does not exist or the right of withdrawal for consumers may expire prematurely in the case of contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, delivery of food and beverages as well as for the provision of other services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of time for the provision (§ 312g (2) sentence 1 no. 9 BGB). That means, as far as circuit-booking.com offers services in the field of leisure activities, especially tickets for events, there is no right of withdrawal. Each order of tickets is therefore binding immediately after confirmation according to clause II. 1. by circuit-booking.com and obliges to accept and pay the ordered tickets.
For all other contracts with consumers the following applies:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must give us,
HTA Circuit Booking GmbH, Customer Service, Rankestraße 6a, D-80798 Munich, +49 (0) 89 2154 7279 0 Fax: +49 (0) 89 2154 7279 9, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To HTA Circuit Booking GmbH, Customer Service, Rankestraße 6a, D-80798 Munich:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Booking number
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
End of the revocation instruction
In case of revocation by the customer, the following applies:
circuit-booking.com may refuse a refund until circuit-booking.com has received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that he/she has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
The customer must return or hand over the goods to circuit-booking.com immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day the customer informs circuit-booking.com of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the end of the fourteen day period. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. The customer must pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
V. Retention of title; offsetting;
- circuit-booking.com reserves the right of ownership of the purchased goods until the complete payment of the invoice amount. In case of personalized tickets, the transfer of the claim resulting from the ticket is subject to the condition of full payment of the invoice amount. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
- circuit-booking.com reserves the right of ownership of the purchased goods until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the customer have been settled, if the customer is an entrepreneur in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. In the case of personalized tickets, the transfer of the claim resulting from the ticket is subject to the condition of settlement of all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the customer. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
- The customer is only entitled to a right of set-off if his counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or recognized by circuit-booking.com. Furthermore the customer has a right of retention only if and as far as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- If the customer is in default with any payment obligations towards circuit-booking.com, all existing claims become due immediately.
VI. Limitations of liability, exclusion of withdrawal in case of certain breaches of duty
- circuit-booking.com is in any case liable without limitation according to the product liability law, for damages caused intentionally or by gross negligence, for fraudulent concealment of defects, as well as for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health. The liability for damages resulting from the breach of a guarantee is also unlimited.
- circuit-booking.com is only liable for the violation of essential contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations), which are based on simple negligence, limited to the replacement of the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
- circuit-booking.com is not liable for damages caused by simple negligence except in the cases mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 2.
- The right of the customer to withdraw from the contract due to a breach of duty not caused by the trackday organizer or circuit-booking.com and not consisting of a defect of the goods is excluded.
- circuit-booking.com's liability is excluded or limited according to the above paragraphs, this also applies to the liability of its vicarious agents and assistants.
VII. Final clauses
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. Irrespective of the above provision on the choice of law, consumers with a habitual residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany may always also invoke the law of the country in which they have their residence.
- The sole place of performance for delivery, performance and payment is Munich, Germany, if the customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB.
- If the customer is a merchant, the exclusive (also international) place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship shall be Munich. This also applies to non-merchants in the case of cross-border contracts. circuit-booking.com reserves the right to call upon any other internationally competent court.
- The European Commission will provide a platform for online dispute resolution here from 15.02.2016. The e-mail address of circuit-booking.com is email@example.com.
- circuit-booking.com is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
As of October 30, 2020