As Working Student - IT (m/f/x) you will be supporting our developer team with all upcoming tasks in their daily business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers) oriented to continuous delivery
- Be part of an agile team that develops smart solutions on a service-oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies
- Researching of new, pot. third-party system that could be integrated into our existing technology
- Self-contained development of pre-production features
- Student (Bachelor/ Master) in Informatics or an comparable IT-related field of study
- Knowledge of PHP 7.0, Laravel and MySQL
- First experience with IT support and service desk is considered as a plus
- Team player who is able collaborate in an international team and who can communicate ideas and solutions clearly
- A good understanding of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Willingness to learn and to take over responsibility
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible working models at our office in Aachen (DE)
- Ability to work in a business area with a huge potential for further digitalisation
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send us your CV incl. a brief overview of your current software experience and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (email@example.com).