Complete your trackday booking in a few clicks
RSRSpa Premium Trackdays are events organised by RSR directly. This means you can be assured of the quality of the track time, meaning you get the best possible value for your entry and the best possible driving time on the track!
RSRSpa Premium Trackdays – the difference:
RSRSpa guarantee a great and relaxed day on track for both novices and experienced drivers alike. We have a proven record of minimum incidents during trackdays due to the following facts:
We run a Trackday, NOT a test or raceday: The strict driving code is; patience, respect, enjoying the track, defensive driving, no competition, no lap timing, going the distance. Low numbers: A typical number of participants at Spa on a trackday is 120. We at RSR only take 100 at the very maximum. That is a good 20% less than average. This contributes to less traffic on average, less overtaking and a better experience for everybody Open Pitlane full day, no sessions: You can go out whenever you want. This spreads out the drivers and means the overall number of cars on track at any given time is lower. Briefings and trackwalk: Given the fact that we do not need to explain to anyone how to have fun on the best track in the world, we can fully concentrate and spend time on talking about the ‘driving code’ and ‘safety standards’. During these briefing sessions it is exactly explained what we mean by this. If there is a complaint about someones driving by 2 other (independent) participants, this will mean this person is excluded from the event. We run strict events with a set driving code and almost never have issues. Typical Customers on RSRSpa’s trackdays: Our customers are people who enjoy their cars and want to drive them on the best tracks in the world. People who enjoy in-control sport driving on track. What we don’t have (and don’t want) are: Hotshots who need to prove themselves; racing drivers without respect that drive “mirror to mirror”. Drivers that don’t allow a faster car to overtake due to their ego being too big. Type of Cars on the event: A majority of higher value, road registered, sports cars means respectful drivers on track. We avoid “boy racers” in cheap cars, who have nothing to lose and a lot to prove.
RSRSpa Premium Trackdays at a glance:
- An open pitlane format, meaning you can access the track at any time (No sessions or groups).
- A limited amount of entries, meaning less cars on track at any one time.
- An emphasis on safety with a mandatory safety briefing for all drivers.
- Sportsman-like behaviour emphasised
- Road and Race cars allowed
- Full wet and slick tyres allowed
- A complimentary guided convoy trackwalk in the morning lead by RSRSpa CEO Ron Simons.
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors available with a range of languages (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and more)
- Normally runs from the modern Formula One Pitlane (In Exception from the Endurance Pitlane)
- The best way to experience the circuit
- Noise Limit: 103dB dynamic, 107dB static
- All day catering and lunch included
- Private pit boxes with prior day setup possible