Complete your trackday booking in a few clicks
Every Wednesday and Thursday in the 24HSERIES Event week there will be a possibility to enjoy and test your car at the new CREVENTIC Track Days. CREVENTIC is offering their new Track Days to all teams and drivers with non-road legal cars. Creventic Track Days are open for Touring, GT, Special GT and LMP3 cars. Teams and drivers can also enter when not participating in the 24H SERIES event.
Creventic Track Days is created for teams and drivers that want to get experienced in the world of endurance racing, but also for professional teams that are testing their cars for upcoming races.
Time table Wednesday: 14:00 – 16:00 – Session 1 16:00 – 18:00 – Session 2
Time table Thursday: 09:40 – 12:40 – Session 1 12:40 – 14:20 – Lunch break 14:20 – 17:20 – Session 2
What is included:
- 10 Catering Tickets for lunch each day
- A shared pit box
- No limit on drivers per car
- No costs on a driving with a second seat (booking a coach is possible)
- Timekeeping from timeservice.nl (Official partner 24HSERIES)
- A maximum of 20 cars on track Remarks: • There is a discount of €50,- per session if you drive on Hankook tyres from C&R Motorsport. C&R Motorsport will be available for teams on track and will be providing service for Hankook tyres. The tyre order form can be found on www.24hseries.com
• A shared pit box is included in the session price. Please note that there is a limit on the availability of pit boxes. When you do not enter the 24H Series event, the pit box must be empty at 20:00 CEST on Wednesday or Thursday evening. It is possible to reserve an exclusive pit box for €250.- (one full day). This is subject to availability.
• There are 20 tickets included when booking a full track day. One ticket is valid for one lunch or dinner in the Creventic Endurance Lounge on the paddock. You can buy additional catering tickets here: Catering order form
• Fuel is able to be ordered for €125 per hour additionally.
You must be logged in to post a comment.