As a Working Student Executive Assistant (m/f/x) for our office in Hamburg (DE) you will directly report to multiple members of our team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting management with their diaries, including customers meetings
- Travel booking and preparation of expense reports
- Administration and processing of correspondence on behalf of the management
- Ensuring that day to day schedule run smoothly
- You are currently completing your degree in Business, Languages or any associated fields
- You are service-oriented and able to work efficiently and accurately even under stressful conditions and tight deadlines
- You are very organized and have an eye for detail
- You posses excellent communication skills in English and German
What we offer:
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (firstname.lastname@example.org).