The internship at our office in Hamburg (DE) will require a mix of entrepreneurialism, creativity, administration and commercial logic, as we seek to use customer feedback to drive forward our product strategy and increase customer satisfaction.
Once you join, you’ll be treated not as an intern but as a core member of our team, given real accountability and a platform to achieve levels of personal growth unrivalled in traditional internships.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months. The internship will be paid.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support cross-functional projects across the global business, liaising with key partners and the international circuit network
- Identify innovative ways of optimising the customer feedback loop with a view to improve the overall customer experience
- Analyse key business performance metrics
- Identify and launch new ways of improving customer retention and engaging our community
- Translate customer insights into business actions and priorities
- You have a top-quality academic record
- You’re charismatic with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- A self-starter who is able to excel in an unstructured environment and ‘make things happen’
- You have an interest in the automotive and motorsport industries
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment they enter
- You are a contributor to a fun, team-oriented environment
- You are results focused and data-driven
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (firstname.lastname@example.org).